You can use MicroTonic during and after procedures. It is a soothing and refreshing natural toner that cleans and soothes traumatized tissue and is versatile enough for all skin types. The benefits of MicroTonic are:
- Aids in the recovery and repair of tissue while the skin is healing.
- Keeps the skin clean and hydrated both during and after the procedure.
- It helps to minimise discomfort.
- Natural ingredients.
- Immediate feeling of freshness.
- It can be used anywhere on the body or face.
- It helps to close the pores and lock in the pigment.
*As with any product, discontinue application immediately and rinse the area with water if you suspect an allergic reaction.
During procedures, saturate 2″ gauze or cotton pad and wipe gently. Apply two to three times daily during the first 72 hours post-procedure. This assists in healing by ensuring a clean environment around the wound. We recommend using it chilled for additional comfort! Depending on the area, you might wish to follow with one of our post-care balms to provide more specialized tissue support as it heals.