The lips become rapidly dehydrated because they have no sebaceous glands and are covered in a very thin layer of skin, which is extremely problematic in areas with extreme weather fluctuations. Available in two luscious formulas, Tomato and Cucumber mini pots, PhytoScrub has many benefits, such as:
- Providing hydration and nourishment
- finest high-quality corundum crystals to achieve proper exfoliation>/li>
- stimulating blood flow and causing no trauma
- synthetic and petroleum-free
- freshly harvested ingredients
- With clean hands, apply a pea-sized amount of Lip Scrub to the lips.
- Rub gently in a circular motion thoroughly around the upper and lower lip, including slightly outside the vermillion border. Do this for 30 seconds to 2 minutes daily for up to 10 days. Do not expect an abrasive sensation. Trust that the crystals are effectively and gently polishing and exfoliating, leaving a velvety soft feeling. The natural oil residue continues to hydrate and nourish.
- Remove excess scrub with a dry tissue, leaving the natural oil to reside of the scrub on the lips as it will continue to nourish and hydrate.
- After one week of daily use, maintain your healthy lips by using 2-3 times per week.
- You should exfoliate your lips with PhytoScrub gently at night for 5-10 days pre-treatment, followed by a light application of LipLock.
Once the healing process is complete, clients should use PhytoScrub 2 to 3 times weekly to keep lips free from dry skin and stimulate tissue for younger, healthier-looking lips. Followed by a light application of LipLock.
- Exfoliate lips as part of a routine skincare regimen before applying lip moisturisers such as LipLock. Make PhytoScrub part of your daily skincare.