It is important for skin to be healthy and hydrated before any micropigmentation treatment, skin therapy or resurfacing treatment, including surgery. This pack prepares the skin in order to facilitate expedited healing, repair and rehydration.
We recommend Removal Rescue as a daily regenerating moisturizer. It is full of plant stem cells that contain up to 1,000 times more antioxidants than other botanical extracts. Clinical studies have shown that including small amounts of plant stem cells in skincare products increases collagen synthesis and cell renewal while reducing the appearance of photoaging. The benefits of Removal rescue are:
- Cellular regeneration is critical following tattoo removal as the removal procedure causes significant trauma to skin tissue.
- Amino acids and Omega 6 of this serum allow it to penetrate deep into the skin.
- High in antioxidants, vitamin and hydration peptides
- It fights against free radical damage and is the ‘Dream Juice’ for skin cells.
MicroGel is a light and enriching formula that absorbs into the skin and locks in moisture. The balm has specific properties that cause it to have many benefits, such as
It locks in moisture
Infused with healing properties
Ensures retention of colour
Keeps injured skin clean
Increases Fibroblast productions
Support oily skin types
It does not compromise the bodies natural healing mechanisms
100% natural, cruelty-free and for all skin types.
MicroPh7 is specifically formulated to support your skin’s needs, especially before and after tattooing, micropigmentation and skin rejuvenation treatments. The benefits of MicroPh7 are:
- It removes makeup, environmental pollutants, bacteria and excess sebum.
- It is bio-active
- It can be used on all skin types but is specifically good for dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
- Will not strip the skin of its natural moisture.
- Neutral Ph-balance.
- Reduces redness.
- It comforts, soothes and hydrates the skin.
- It makes the skin soft, clean and supple
- Vegan, fragrance-free and SLS free.
* If you have sensitive skin, always do a patch test first or purchase a mini to sample.