This all-natural formula is power-packed and has many benefits:
- Supports the delicate healing process
- Maintains the skin’s existing nutrients
- Nourishes and protects the skin
- Breathable barrier
- Food for the skin
- Calms inflammation
- Soothes the skin
- Providing optimal hydration.
- FREE of bee ingredients
- Provides antioxidants
- Antibacterial properties
- Reduces the risk of infection
- FREE from lanolin, petroleum, mineral oils, and synthetic ingredients, scented only with essential oils of lavender and chamomile.
- no clogging pores or leeching colour post-tattoo procedures.
*With any new product, it is good practice to spot-test before using on a fresh tattoo, to wash hands thoroughly before each use, and not to share salves. Use a fresh cotton swab to apply without double-dipping. Keep lid closed tightly when not in use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
POST TATTOO DIRECTIONS:
Applying a thin layer of our MicroBalm Vegan 1 to 3 times a day to the brows or body area tattooed, starting first the application 6 to 24 hours post-procedure. This 6-hour minimum window allows the wound to primarily close with no interference of any foreign molecule or hindering its natural repair process, allowing the tissue to breathe, close and locking in pigment. MicroBalm vegan should be applied for the full recovery period of 30-45 days post-Micropigmentation procedures.